The Brandywine Valley is high up on the list of countryside wedding destinations because of its beautiful scenery and variety of wineries, but there’s also so much to do for wedding parties before the big day! Chester County boasts a wide range of activities that make it the perfect getaway destination for bachelor and bachelorette parties. Here’s a few ideas to help you plan the perfect sending-off party for your bride or groom!
For Bachelorette Parties
- Is your bridal party more artsy? The Brandywine River Museum is a hidden treasure full of classic American art. This gallery houses lots of work from a local artist family, the Wyeths, as well as other beautiful works.
- If you’re looking for a girl’s day out that involves lots of wine, Chester County is home to about a dozen wineries. Make a wine tour, visit a few vineyards, and sample the delicious wines of the Brandywine Valley!
- Chester County is also home to 20 local breweries. Follow one of our weekend beer tour itineraries to sample everything we have to offer!
- If you want some retail therapy before the big day, try stopping at one of Chester County’s many vibrant main streets for a shopping experience you can’t get anywhere else! West Chester, Kennett Square, and Phoenixville are always popular destinations.
- For good eats, check out some of our fine dining options, or the always popular and casual Restaurant Row in Exton.
For Bachelor Parties
- Chester County is a vibrant brewing community with over 20 local breweries, including Iron Hill, Victory, Levante, and La Cabra. Take a weekend to hit as many of our wonderful breweries as you can.
- Full of nature of wonderful parks, Brandywine Valley is a destination for nature enthusiasts everywhere. Take advantage of all the area has to offer and visit some of our state parks for hikes, picnics, and kayaking.
- Thanks to our beautiful grassy landscape, Chester County is home to many dairy farms. Check out our cheese tour itinerary if you’d like to sample the best cheeses the county has to offer.
- Try your hand at glassblowing in St. Peter’s Village, a beautiful historic town right in Chester County.
- If you have a group of history buffs, try taking a historic tour of the area. Chester County has both Revolutionary War battlefields and historical 18thand 19thcentury buildings that make for a great historical outing.
- Love to eat? Take a food tour of West Chester or Kennett Square!
With so many things to do in Chester County, what are you waiting for? Book a bachelor or bachelorette weekend now! If you need help finding accommodations, check out our hotels page, or give us a call and we’re happy to help you!