Chester County is a necessary stopping point when discovering Pennsylvania’s art – between … [Read More...] about Strokes of Genius: Touring Chester County’s Murals
Springton Manor Farm – Sheep and Wool Day
Sat, May 2 @ 11:00 am - 3:00 pm
The sheep are losing their winter wool, and you’re invited to the shearing!
Saturday, May 2nd – 11 AM – 3 PM (rain or shine)
Springton Manor Farm
Free Admission & Free Parking
Parking will be at Springton Manor Elementary School. Free busing will be provided. Handicap parking will be available at the Farm.
- Sheep Shearing – The main event! Shearing takes place throughout the day.
- Ferris Wheel & Carousel Rides
- Spinning, Weaving, Knitting & Crocheting Demonstrations
- Live Music
- Animal Education Programs
- Children’s Entertainment
- Soap making, Wood Milling & more
- Mobile Ag Science Lab
- 4-H Clubs, farm Animals & Tractors
- Family Farm Museum
- Games, Corn Cribs, Kids Areas
- Plant Sales, Garden Bed Tours
- Wagon Rides
- Craft, Food & Activity Vendors
For the Kids
Visit with the animals (including baby lambs and goats!).